If your course is a course for couples or parents (e.g. Art and Science of Love, Emotion Coaching):
Please ensure that you have opened, viewed, and completed all sections of the course. After completion, your certificate will automatically be available to view and download in the left-hand course menu.
If your course is a professional course (e.g. Level 1 Clinical Training, Treating Affairs and Trauma):
Please ensure that you have completed and passed the Assessment of Knowledge at the end of the online training in order to receive your Continued Education Credits and Gottman Certificate of Completion. You can attempt this quiz more than once!
You should be able to access the quiz and then the Certificates by following the steps below:
1. visiting gottman.com
2. Clicking My Account in the top right corner
3. Please log in (not sign up)
4. Scroll down, you'll see a list of all of your online trainings
5. Click Launch Viewer to open the training
6. Choose either "Learning Modules", "Level 1", or "Level 2" at the top to get to the list of videos
7. Scroll down past the videos to "Quiz and Certificates" at the bottom of the list
If you haven't passed the quiz yet, click "Launch Viewer", then click "Quizzes and Certificates" at the top, then complete the affidavit, quiz AND survey on the left side menu. Once finished, you should be able to click "Access your Certificate" right below on the same screen.
If you have already passed the quiz, instead of "Launch Viewer", click "Certificate" and then "Access your Certificate". You should be able to download under the drop-down menu both of your certificates:
- "PESI Self Study Certificate" with CE/Continuing Education hours
- "Gottman Method Couples Therapy" Certificate of Completion from The Gottman Institute